Schedule an Appointment
Your new patient appointment with Keystone Specific Chiropractic Center includes:
– a consultation with a doctor
– all necessary x-rays
– digital infrared thermography scan
– all necessary orthopaedic and neurological testing
** We participate with all insurances, however we follow your out-of-network benefits. We will do a complimentary benefits check when you arrive for your appointment.
***For Medicare patients: if Medicare is your primary insurance and you do not have a secondary replacement plan, you may have your first 12 adjustments covered depending on any secondary insurances you may carry.
– The new patient appointment fee, for scheduling through our website, is $125. This includes your new patient appointment consultation and exam, as well as a follow-up appointment to go over your results.
– If you choose to begin care and make a payment toward care on your second visit, then you will receive your first adjustment.
Monday: 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday: 12 PM–6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM–1:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00 PM–6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (Select Fridays)